Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kicking things off

Greetings, NFL fans! We here at The Sports Network have officially launched our blog for the 2008 season (and beyond), and I've been designated as the primary caretaker of this long-overdue venture. We believe this feature will enhance our expanding NFL coverage and give our readers a more in-depth look at the daily goings-on around the league, along with (hopefully) providing some useful, interesting and informative analysis as well. Believe it or not, the drawn-out saga of a certain now-unretired quarterback in Green Bay isn't the only storyline coming out of team camps right now.

I'll be posting daily with breaking news and offering my commentary on the hot topics from time-to-time as well. Once we get the ball rolling, I'd also love to hear what you all think -- suggestions are always welcome. You can email me at sgarabini@sportsnetwork.com.

Let's get started!

No comments: